Mr Gay World 2018
Jordan Bruno – Australia
Jordan Bruno is from Perth in Australia and came out as gay at the age of 19. Soon after he came out to his family Jordan and his mom joined the very famous reality cooking show ‘My Kitchen Rules’, and the show kick started his career as a TV chef and even started his own LGBTQ+ cooking school.
He is in the process to release a line of LGBTQ+ cook books. All of the profits will go to LGBTQ+ charities in countries where people of the LGBTQ+ community is being challenged for being gay or discriminated based on their sexuality.
The handsome 26-year-old ‘GayChef’, is also a columnist for DNA Magazine, using his title as Mr. Gay World he has set his main goal to unite the LGBTQ+ community regarding subjects like body issues, femme shaming, lesbian discrimination at pride events and more.
Congratulations Jordan! Let’s all from the LGBTQ+ community unite behind him to build a stronger more loving community.
Have you got what it takes?
The delegate will treat his body as his temple and will be active and outgoing. He will have impeccable grooming standards and has a thorough understanding of what attire is appropriate for each engagement he is to encounter.
During the stage competitions and particularly in the personal interviews,
the jury will focus on the delegate who …
1) … shows an interest in the world and people around him;
2) … displays patience, has a compassionate and considerate nature;
3) … embraces change, or things and people different from his own frame of reference, experience or cultural background;
4) … can articulate his thoughts and conduct an intelligent conversation;
5) … has a basic innate charm and sparkle;
6) … is special, and authentic;
7) … has poise and is secure with himself, without coming across as arrogant;
8) … is the ambassador that his nation and local community is proud of;
9) … can be a diplomat of goodwill;
10) … has natural leadership skills;
11) … inspires his peers and people around him;
12) … is willing to take risks and become something larger than he had imagined;
13) … is willing to have fun, push his personal comfort zones, and meet many wonderful people around the globe and be part of a very select and special group of men;
14) … is Mr. Gay World
Are you the next Mr Gay World?
Delegate must be at minimum 19 years of age one month prior to the competition. All Delegates are responsible for his own VISA requirements when visiting foreign countries. Spoken English is an asset but not mandatory.
BE A PART OF MR GAY WORLD 2019
5 May 2019Immediate Release MR GAY WORLD WINNER ANNOUNCED Gay World Events and the XOXO Foundation in partnership with the City of Cape Town, The President Hotel, Cape Town Tourism, Gerrit Prinsloo Productions, Collab Creatives, Alan Ford Productions, The...
Song Title: Side X Side Artist: Eden Michelle Authors: Eden Michelle Composer: Eden Michelle Producer: Eden Michelle Label: SING Productions UK ISRC: UKHTN1700025